Christine Lee represents plaintiffs in a variety of legal matters, focusing on areas of premises liability, personal injury, and elder abuse. Before law school, Christine worked in the education non-profit sector, where she witnessed firsthand of the widening disparity of resources for special needs students and the discrimination their families were subjected to. It’s no surprise that Christine continues to remain committed to communities that lack the means or expertise to fight for themselves.
Christine received her Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of Law, where she provided legal assistance to low-income communities and competed on the Negotiations and Dispute Resolution Team. Before graduating law school, Christine won four appeals in front of the Office of Administrative Hearings.
Christine is an avid runner/hiker with a love for the outdoors.
She is conversant in Korean and Spanish.
- University of San Francisco, B.S.
- University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D.
- State of California
- US District for the Central District of California
- US District for the Eastern District of California
- US District for the Northern District of California