One of the most important factors in choosing a mesothelioma law firm is the firm’s history of winning and successfully settling mesothelioma lawsuits. Robins Cloud has a strong record of wins for our clients as demonstrated by these case results.
Robins Cloud has also represented several wives and children diagnosed with mesothelioma. Many wives and children were exposed to the asbestos brought home on the clothes of their husband or father.
We’re also known for working with clients who have unique or “difficult” exposure histories. We have a strong history of success for unique exposure cases, including:
- A dentist with mesothelioma whose only exposure was from making gold dental crowns, using the lost wax method, which used asbestos-containing dental tape.
- A client who worked as a neon light installer, and used “asbestos felt” for the patters for the hot glass and also used the asbestos felt for protection during welding.
- A client who worked in a Steel Mill and was exposed to asbestos “Hot Tops” which are used on the top of the ingot molds to increase the steel yield.
- A client who worked as a copy machine repairer and was exposed to asbestos inside copiers used for heat shielding.
- A client who worked in a pencil factory making erasers and asbestos-containing talc was used in the process of making the erasers.
Call our mesothelioma attorneys at (888) 495-1250 to see if you qualify for a case.
The amounts listed below are net to client after the deduction for attorney fees and expenses. This means the amounts are what the clients actually received. Please remember every case is different, so your case could be worth more or less than these. Remember, when you look at other mesothelioma lawyer websites that many law firms advertise the “gross” amount, which can be an eye-catching number. But it is not the amount the client receives. It is also a state bar violation to advertise gross verdict or settlement amounts without specifying what the client actually received. The amounts listed below are the amounts that our clients actually received.