Amanda is a partner at Robins Cloud, focusing on complex civil litigation and utility-caused wildfires.
Amanda has extensive experience in utility-caused fire cases, having represented thousands of fire victims, including those in the 2013 Powerhouse Fire, the 2015 Butte Fire, the 2017 Thomas and North Bay Fires, the 2018 Woolsey Fire, the 2019 Kincade Fire, the 2020 Fires of Bobcat, Holiday Farm, Slater, and Zogg, the 2021 Dixie Fire, and the 2022 McKinney Fire.
She is a tireless advocate for her clients and has served as liaison counsel and other positions of leadership in fire cases in California and has a seven-year record of success in recovering millions in compensation for fire victims against utility companies.
Amanda has been the keynote speaker on utility-caused fires in more than 15 events has taught Bar-Certified Continuing Legal Education seminars on post-judgment enforcement and lien priority.
Amanda graduated cum laude from the University of California, San Diego and went on to attend California Western School of Law where she was a research assistant to Professor Jan Stiglitz (ret.). Throughout her time as a student she also held leadership roles including Vice President of the Associated Student Government, Vice President of the International Law Society, Chair (multiple committees) and Director (2018-2020) of the Lawyers Club of San Diego.
When not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband (also a fire lawyer!), two young children, dog, and five chickens.
Areas of Practice:
- Utility-Caused Fires
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Governmental Relations Committee
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Director, 2018-2020
- Chair, Equality and Action Committee
- Chair, Women’s Advocacy Committee
- Chair, Balance Committee
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Leadership Alliance
- California, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- University of California, San Diego, 2006, cum laude
- California Western School of Law, 2009