An associate attorney at Robins Cloud LLP, Hogan Leatherwood is a strong litigator who is not afraid to take on corporations to get justice for his clients. He has built cases against many asbestos manufacturers.
Hogan was born and raised in Tyler and is proud to represent his fellow Texans. After earning a B.A. in mass communications, he pursued a J.D. at the South Texas College of Law. Hogan is admitted to Texas State Courts; the United States District Courts of the Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas; and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX – J.D. (2015)
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX – B.A. (2010)