Ari Friedman has over 10 years of experience litigating against major corporations, including some on the Fortune 500. Throughout the course of his career, he has worked with multiple large firms across the country. Ari found his way to Robins Cloud LLP after discovering a passion for helping mesothelioma patients and their families. Being able to provide support and solutions for someone fighting a deadly disease is more fulfilling than many other types of legal work. Being able to provide those services while holding wealthy corporations accountable for their negligence and misconduct has helped Ari find his career purpose.
He has been involved in major asbestos litigation including Lovelace v. Abex, where he received a jury verdict of more than $2 million for a mechanic who was exposed to asbestos while sanding and grinding brakes. Ari also prevailed in Houpt vs. AK Steel, where he represented a steelworker and his wife against the billion-dollar Ohio company.
Ari’s hard work and courtroom successes have been recognized by multiple awards and honors. He was listed on the Southern California Rising Stars® list from 2016-2018 and has also been accepted as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®. Additionally, Ari is a member of the National Trial Lawyers; the American Bar Association; and the American Association for Justice.
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Honors and Awards:
- Selected to Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list (2016-2018)
- Named one of the National Trial Lawyer’s “Top 40 under 40”
- Super Lawyer Rising Star (Thompson Reuters)
- Accepted to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Accepted to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Association for Justice
- National Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles